- I want to become a successful makeup artist and beauty professional nationwide. My dream is to establish myself as a brand.
Qualifications and Certifications
- Diploma in Cosmetology from VLCC Institute in 2016.
- Bachelor's Degree in Arts from the University of Calcutta in 2018.
- Lakme certified trainer in 2021.
- Earlier in my career, after completing my diploma, I have worked in a salon in South Kolkata for a few months. I was also doing freelance work as a Beautician and Makeup Artist.
- Later in 2017,I completed Training of Trainers program organized by B&WSSC and started working as a Beautician Trainer for a govt. aided vocational course (for minority communities). I have also worked in govt. skill development project PMKVY.
- I worked as a Beautician Trainer in CSR initiatives of different companies, organized by NSHM UDAAN SKILLS (department of Skill development, NSHM Knowledge Campus,Kolkata). They also joined hands with multiple NGOs for vocational training programs for underprivileged women and children, and my role was to give proper training in Beautician training.
- I got certified from Lakme as their brand trainer, I started working as a Makeup Trainer in Lakme Academy (Mangalore branch),later I got transferred to my home location and worked at Lakme Academy (Garia branch till April 2023)